Our Head Tennis Professional is Cullen de Windt. A Martin County native, Cullen began a noteworthy career in tennis at age 5 and continues to play competitive doubles against some of the best players in the country.
Among Cullen's many credits:
- USPTA certified teaching professional
- Coach of the #1 14 and under boys in the country in 2008
- Winner of the USPTA Clay Court Doubles National Championship in 2007
- All-American at James Madison University, where he played #1 singles and doubles Florida high school tennis State Champion in 1993
- Speaks French and some Spanish
- A scratch golfer
He offers a variety of clinics plus private lessons for all levels of play. And you don’t have to go outside the gates for re-grips and stringing…Cullen does both. It’s not unusual to see an avid golfer peering through the fences, checking out if he or she should possibly convert! Many of us play both sports. Cullen’s a great match maker, so get in touch with him when you visit. You’ll be glad you did.
Related Links ▼